Sunday, July 21, 2013

Catching Up + Thanks!

For the last week or so, I've been laying pretty low on the blog. This is strange for me as my normal schedule has me making a minimum of 3-4 posts every week. But the last couple of months have been a bit busy, and I needed the break.

First, thanks for such a great response to The Dragon Horde #1, my first foray into zine world. It's been in the Top 10 at RPG Now for almost 10 days. And at one very brief moment last week, was selling better the recently released D&D Rules Cyclopedia PDF. That felt pretty damn cool. I have no doubt that this is due in no small part to the folks that blogged about it, including the coverage at Tenkar's Tavern and Frothsof 4e. If I missed any other coverage, I thank you all. (BTW, I'll be making a small announcement later this week regarding issue #2 and the possibility of hard copy availability.)

Next, thanks for the great reception to the print editions of The Ogress of Anubis and Valley of the Five Fires at Lulu.com! They've both been in the Top 50 there for about a week.

Finally, a welcome to my new dragon clan members! I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy doing it. If you've been disappointed there hasn't been much new here since you joined, no worries; I'll be back in the swing again soon, and there will be some fresh content coming.

So what's coming? Well... in the next few weeks, look for some new monsters, a new monster index, updates on the d30 Sandbox Companion, progress reports on the Community Geomorph Project, and details about The Dragon Horde #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment