Monday, January 27, 2014

Last Day for Introductory Pricing
on d30 Sandbox Companion

Don't forget, today is the last day for the introductory pricing on the d30 Sandbox Companion.

Had a brain fart on the date today. The prices noted below are good until this Thursday.

Get is as a PDF from RPGNow.com at an introductory price of $4.95 (on sale from $5.95).

Get it in print from Lulu.com at an introductory price of $9.86 (on sale from $10.95).
And right now, Lulu is having a Valentine's sale. Use the code AMOR14 and get 14% off sitewide.

At midnight CST tonight, the prices on both the print and PDF editions will go up to their normal price.

And don't forget, if you buy a print copy, send proof of your Lulu.com order to d30SBPrint@newbigdragon.com and I'll send you a free PDF copy (via RPGNow).

If you've already purchased both PDF and print copies of the d30 Sandbox Companion, send me proof of your print purchase from Lulu.com and I'll send you a PDF (via RPGNow) of the d30 DM Companion or the Valley of the Five Fires (indicate in your email which one you'd like to receive).

2 comments:

  1. Damnit. Have to wait. Promised I'd get it when I ran the proof copy of my own next book (to save on shipping), and it's not quite ready yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a brain fart on the date today. The prices are good until this Thursday.

      Delete