|CONTINUED RULE FOR THIS ROUND: The minion you write up has to serve a certain type or kind of petty god (e.g., a petty god with a particular domain, a petty god of a certain race, etc.), rather than serving a particular petty god.|
Well here we go again... a couple more days of speed round challenges. Today's minions-to-be come courtesy of Joel Priddy, as will tomorrow's minions-to-be.
Here are the rules...
1. The first person who claims an image via a comment below (one claim at a time per person, please) gets to write it up. (But additional claimers will be considered "Backups" per #4 below.)
2. You have to complete the write-up and email it to pgcopy(at)newbigdragon(dot)com by midnight PST tonight (Tuesday night).
3. If there's no entry in my inbox when I check email tomorrow (Wednesday) morning, I will take the entry away and give a chance to the first backup (i.e., second person who claimed an entry) and they will have until midnight PST Wednesday night to complete the write-up and email it.
4. If you have already completed an entry, you are eligible to be a backup (please express that interest when making your first claim). Otherwise, you may only be working on 1 claim at a time. If you want to be considered for more than 1, please list them in order of preference.
5. Use the Lab Lord format for entries as described in the previous Minions/Knights/Servitors post.
Although he appears to be nothing more than an old man's head trailing his entrails behind him, Grampajack is a favored servitor of the entire petty god pantheon, serving as the Grand High Jester of the Court of the Petty Gods.
Polisus of the Larder
Minion to those gods of the butcher or hearth, and those who prepare for lean times, the polisus serves as a guardian for those who have prepared well, and made the correct offerings. The polisus is typically encountered as a hog carcass (more rarely beef or goat).
Gifted with tiny Amulets of Underwater Breathing by the generous petty gods of Fortune, the Y’ko spend most of their short lives collecting wished-upon coins from the bottoms of fountains, wells, ponds, rivers, and streams, and will bestow nearly all to their petty gods.
Laughing Cocks of Hellish Mirth
These foul fowl are servants of lesser gods of witchcraft, sorcery and the hellish arts, often part of the entourage of powerful fiends. They cackle endlessly about jokes only they and their masters understand, cursing those around them in the process.