|CONTINUED RULE FOR THIS ROUND: The minion you write up has to serve a certain type or kind of petty god (e.g., a petty god with a particular domain, a petty god of a certain race, etc.), rather than serving a particular petty god.|
After a rousing speed round this morning, we're going to go ahead and do an "evening" edition of the "Minions Speed Round" Challenge, so that folks without flexible days can get in on the action. As this morning, these minions-to-be come courtesy of Joel Priddy.
Here are the rules...
1. The first person who claims an image via a comment below (one claim at a time per person, please) gets to write it up. (But additional claimers will be considered "Backups" per #4 below.)
2. You have to complete the write-up and email it to pgcopy(at)newbigdragon(dot)com by midnight PST tonight (Tuesday night).
3. If there's no entry in my inbox when I check email tomorrow (Wednesday) morning, I will take the entry away and give a chance to the first backup (i.e., second person who claimed an entry) and they will have until midnight PST Wednesday night to complete the write-up and email it.
4. If you have already completed an entry, you are eligible to be a backup (please express that interest when making your first claim). Otherwise, you may only be working on 1 claim at a time. If you want to be considered for more than 1, please list them in order of preference.
5. Use the Lab Lord format for entries as described in the previous Minions/Knights/Servitors post.
The Aretia appear as barefoot adolescent girls in service to Lubella (Deity of the Awkward Teen Years), as well as deities associated with whispered gossip.
Minions of the petty gods of folly, these pesky elemental tricksters get a real kick watching adventurers fall on their asses. Puddlegeists wait patiently for unsuspecting passersby, then as they are being stepped over, reach up and grab at ankles or feet.
Roughly the size of a normal swan and looking somewhat like a child's awkward attempt to create an oversized decoy of an orange-billed flaxen waxfeather, the Visible Stalker is the bane of magic-users the world over.