Tuesday, December 30, 2014

d30 Sandbox Companion 1-year Anniversary

It was 1 year ago today that I released the d30 Sandbox Companion.

If you would have told me then that 1 year later it would still be bouncing around the Top 20 at RPGNow, I'd have thought you'd failed your save vs. insanity. But there it is, still hanging in there.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to offer the entire OSR community a huge "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I've continued to be humbled by the love this oddity has found, not only with old-school RPG'ers, but those outside in the larger RPG community as a whole who've put up with the convention of its odd dice usage, and accepted it on their bookshelves as well.

Also, thanks again as well to Welbo, who helped me polish and polish this thing to be the best it could absolutely be.

8 comments:

  1. Max the cat approves of your funny dice.
    http://leicestersramble.blogspot.com/2014/10/rollin-d30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the pdf, then the print. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, because you deserve it. I even keep a d30 in my die bag again to use it (since flipping to a dice rolling app sucks to keep the PDF open).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really useful. Chock full of ideas. Loving it. Well done and looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchased this and the DM Companion. Brilliant. I hope to see the bestiary soon. Thank you for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently purchased this book after hearing about it in Youtube Video with Matt Finch and Bill Web.

    The book is fantastic and I using to design my next campaign which will be a wilderness hexcrawl.




    ReplyDelete