Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Petty Gods "Minions Lightning Round" BONUS EDITION!

****** ENTRIES CLOSED ******

VERY IMPORTANT! THIS IS A LIGHTNING ROUND! I WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE FIRST FIVE SUBMISSIONS THAT ARE SENT TO ME (VIA EMAIL NOTED BELOW)! I WILL UPDATE THIS POST TO ANNOUNCE WHEN SUBMISSIONS HAVE BEEN CLOSED.

BTW, There's no need to claim this image or claim a spot. The order in which I receive the emails will stake your claim!


General Description: I got some really great entries the other day for a particular image (the image at left that I re-inked from the Byam Shaw original). So I decided to include all of the various entries in Expanded Petty Gods under the same image. The challenge today... write your own entry for the same image!

Use the Lab Lord format for entries as described in the previous Minions/Knights/Servitors post.

Send your descriptions in .rtf, .txt, .doc or .docx format only. DO NOT SEND PDFs!!!
Mail your entry to: pgcopy(at)newbigdragon(dot)com

IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVEN'T PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED FOR "PETTY GODS" PUBLICATION, INCLUDE YOUR NAME AS YOU'D LIKE YOUR CREDIT TO APPEAR WITH YOUR ENTRY!

CONTINUED RULE FOR THIS ROUND: The minion you write up has to serve a certain type or kind of petty god (e.g., a petty god with a particular domain, a petty god of a certain race, etc.), rather than serving a particular petty god.

BTW, if you've submitted an entry before for this image, you're quite welcome to submit another, but please give it a new name.

2 comments:

  1. Did my original offering not make the grade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did, but I ended up getting three submissions the first go-round so I decided to expand the entry to include all 3 plus others to create a bigger concept.

      Delete