|REVISED RULE FOR THIS ROUND: The minion you write up has to serve a certain type or kind of petty god (e.g., a petty god with a particular domain, a petty god of a certain race, etc.), rather than serving a particular petty god.|
TIME CUTOFFS FOR THIS CHALLENGE....
GMT+1 (Sweden/Germany) - Tuesday, December 16, 7:00 a.m.
United Kingdom, Greenwich Mean Time - Tuesday, December 16, 10:00 a.m.
United States, Easter Time Zone - Tuesday, December 16, 3:00 a.m.
United States, Central Time Zone - Tuesday, December 16, 2:00 a.m.
United States, Mountain Time Zone - Tuesday, December 16, 1:00 a.m.
United States, Pacific Time Zone - Tuesday, December 16, 12:00 a.m. (Midnight tonight)
United States, Alaska Time Zone - Monday, December 15, 11:00 p.m.
Australian Capital Territory - Tuesday, December 16, 5:00 p.m.
Here are the rules... (UPDATED RULES; PLEASE READ)
1. The first person who claims an image via a comment below (one claim at a time per person, please) gets to write it up. (But additional claimers will be considered "Backups" per #4 below.)
2. You have to complete the write-up and email it to pgcopy(at)newbigdragon(dot)com by the time noted above (per your time zone).
3. If there's no entry in my inbox when I check email tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, I will take the entry away and give a chance to the first backup (i.e., second person who claimed an entry) and they will have approximately 12 hours from the time they claim it to complete the write-up and email it.
4. If you have already completed an entry, you are eligible to be a backup (please express that interest when making your first claim). Otherwise, you may only be working on 1 claim at a time. If you want to be considered for more than 1, please list them in order of preference.
5. Use the Lab Lord format for entries as described in the previous Minions/Knights/Servitors post.
(illustrator: Arthur Rackham)
The Kash-Kash is a cursed, pathetic creature who drifts across the planes of reality eager to serve a divine master as their cupbearer and court jester. Unfortunately, it is a horrible, clumsy, yowling thing that appears to be a cross between a kobold and a coyote that somehow prances about awkardly on its hind legs.
(illustrator: Anne Merriman Peck)
Augenwinkel are servitors to petty gods of small areas like a home or frequently used campsite. Their primary function is to serve and guides and intermediaries between the petty gods and mortals.
(illustrator: Richard Heighway)
The ghosts of ancient mortals who were enamored with death when they were alive, Ghostly Lechers serve the gods of death merely as
rubbernecking hangers-on. Wherever a gristly death has occurred, a Ghostly Lecher is sure to be found, feeding on the deathwave
vibrations that emanate from the corpse.
(illustrator: William H. Robinson)
Arbitrator of Sphere
These wise sages are entrusted by each and every petty god to help settle disputes arising from conflicting spheres of influence. Revered for their wisdom and experience, Arbitrators have the final say should one petty god’s dominion be shown to overlap another’s.