Sunday, December 11, 2011

Separated at Birth: 1e Monster Manual Edition

Dispater and Hal from Breaking Bad. (Yeah, I know Dispater actually looks a bit more like Patrick Stewart. But I'm a bigger Breaking Bad fan than I ever was of Star Trek any generation.)


The Berserker and San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson.


Asmodeus and (again) San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson.

Dave Trampier's Goblin and comedian Dave Attell.

The Nixie and American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert.

The Night Hag and Sarah Jessica Parker.

4 comments:

  1. what? you got no comments for this?
    well I thought it was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's gotten a lot of views, but no comments (until now). I'm working on a BX edition that will probably post this coming week some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cool that Brian Wilson, after all those years with the Beach Boys, then marauding in the civilized continents, then ruling over Dis-- the Hellcity, still has the energy to pitch every summer. Always challenging our stereotypes, that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, someone sees SJP the way I always have.

    ReplyDelete