Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Illustration of the Week: d30 DM Companion Cover Image

After a weekend (and 1 weekday) of tables and charts and text and tables and charts and text and table and (you get the idea)... it was nice to sit back and knock out the cover illustration.

Image ©2011, Richard Jean LeBlanc, Jr./New Big Dragon Games Unlimited. The reproduction or re-purposing of these images is strictly forbidden except by direct permission by the copyright holder. This image is NOT CREATIVE COMMONS!

2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your spot-lighting of old artists, and I hope we get to see more of your work, such as the above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm working on a couple of new updates for some older, more obscure RPG artists. Also, don't forget every Tuesday is the "Illustration of the Week" day for me to post my own work.

    ReplyDelete