Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sliding back into things...

When any of the many bloggerkin I follow go more than their usual period without a post, I start to worry. So if any of you were wondering where old Rich has been for the last couple of weeks, the answer is, "I have been distracted, but little more." I am lucky my slow blogging has not been because of some of the job, family, or health issues that others in this OSR-blogosphere have had the misfortune to endure. Quite simply, my in-laws were moving, their closing on the new house got delayed, and I had them as unexpected house guests for a couple of weeks. Lump that in with what is traditionally my busiest work time of the year, and this blog's "darkness" over the last couple of weeks is easy to understand.

Other project updates and new content posts will kick back up in earnest in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment