Thursday, November 7, 2013

d30 Sandbox Intro Finally Done!

Let me just say, I don't remember the last time I worked on something that required so much work and produced so few pages. But, especially thanks to Welbo, the introduction for the d30 Sandbox Companion is done!!! Really, I cannot impress upon you the amount of work the two of us put into crafting the pages you see below. We wrote, re-wrote, and re-wrote some more. We wanted to put as much information as possible, but at the same time, only that information which was truly necessary. It also meant tweaking pagination, as well as individual items (e.g., we made some updates to the Hex Crawl Worksheet to make it more scale-neutral, and the NPC Record Sheet to make it more system-neutral).

If all goes well, we'll finish up the individual page headers over the next week or so, then start to put the final polish on (e.g., there's a couple of illustrations I have left to complete).

It's so close to being done, I can taste it!
(Want to know what it tastes like? Then, click here to see what the tavern is serving.)

4 comments: