Monday, October 11, 2021

It’s my 10 year Bloggiversary!

10 years ago today, I pulled the trigger on starting what I thought would be a humble little blog, with barely any readers.

A bunch of d30 posts turned into a book (the d30 DM Companion), some additional d30 posts turned into another book (the d30 Sandbox Companion), and that book turned me into a name in the OSR.

Thanks to all the people who shared my blog, bought my books, and reviewed my products. But mainly thank you to all those who read my blog, enjoy my posts, and encourage me to keep it coming!

It continues to be a privilege to be part of such a wonderful group of people.

15 comments:

  1. I got carried away and I forgot to tell you something... I want to contact you about a possible project, where could I do it? If you don't want to post your e-mail in public (something logicall) you can reach me in contacto@outremer.es

    Thanks and, againg, congrats for the 10 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% one of my top 10 blogs for resources. Your classes and tools are excellent examples of the OSR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I always enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're one of the good ones Richard, always a pleasure to buy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a pleasure supporting such nice work! By the way, some friends of mine and I on the OSR RPG Facebook group noticed that Petty Gods has been taken down from DriveThru and Lulu. I enjoyed the January update very much as I have the PDF. Any plans to put it up again, so I can pass this on to my concerned gamer crew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m in the process of setting up a secondary Lulu account in case what happened before happens again. Once that’s ready, I’ll let everyone know.

      Delete
  6. What a ride! Thanks for all the extra fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And lets get that Animal Classes in my greedy Paws!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still planning on possible 2022 for it. I’ve already planted seeds with the illustrator I plan on using. Working with outside art talent will really speed up my standard production time.

      Delete