Wednesday, June 13, 2018

d30 PDF Download: d30 Minotaur Variations

Now that life is settling back in from being uber-crazy for the last 6 months or so, I'm going to try to start making some regular posts to this blog.

This table is one that prepared for the d30 Adventure I ran at this year's NTRPGCon, only the players didn't make it to this level of the tower before time ran out. I prepped 15 tower levels (each was essentially 1 encounter area--some as a single large room, others with several rooms to go through). The minotaur was on Level 7, and they had just made it past Level 5.

Here's the deal, I just can't go an NTRPGCon without an adventure that includes a labyrinth and a minotaur. This year, there were two labyrinths... the d30 players didn't make it far enough to reach theirs, and the intro level animal class party chose a different route in their game. The animal class players heard "labyrinth" and assumed "minotaur"; there was a labyrinth, but there was no minotaur there. Instead, they fought a wave of undead. But I digress...

Here's the minotaur d30 table I created for the d30 adventure at the con. Enjoy!

Click here (or on the image below) to download
a free PDF of d30 Minotaur Variations PDF from MediaFire.


5 comments:

  1. It's good to see you around again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Been a crazy year or so. Still crazy, but hoping to get back to some things I've been letting languish too long.

      Delete
  2. Up next: Maze of the Psionic Minotaur Cult !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I intended this comment for the Rat generator, but it fits here as well... Love these d30 tables! I just stumbled on them today. I'm an AD&D player who played continually from 81-85 and then never looked at it again until about a month ago when I decided to try to get my wife interested... I'm having great fun stumbling upon all of the great resources online (I just ordered a hardback of Petty Gods, yay!) as a built my first campaign environment. But this one is particularly neat because I've had one d30 since the early 80's and never had a use for it... Until now! And my wife hates rats, so it's perfect! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete