Monday, November 30, 2015

12 Days of OSR Christmas: 2 Goodies per day from NBD

If you're unfamiliar with the 12 Days of OSR Christmas hosted over at Tenkar's Tavern, you've either been living under a rock for the last few years, or you've recently discovered the online community that is the OSR. (In either case, welcome!) This year, I'll be chipping in 2 gifts for each of the 12 days.

First, I'll be giving away 12 print copies of the Creature Compendium. I'll be giving away 1 copy away each day; 10 of the 12 will be open to US recipients only, 1 of the 12 will be open to Canadian residents only, and the final copy will be open to any location in the world except the US or Canada. Each print recipient will get a PDF copy as well.

Second, I'll be giving away 12 PDFs of the Basic Psionics Handbook; again, I'll be giving away 1 copy each day.

In a nutshell, I'll be making 2 posts each day for commenters... 1 for the Creature Compendium and 1 for the Basic Psionics Handbook. Each will be open for 24 hours, offset by 12 hours. Right now, I'm planning to take Creature Compendium comments from 6am EST to 6am EST the next day, and Basic Psionics Handbook comments 6pm EST to 6pm EST the next day.

I'm awaiting launch details from Mr. Tenkar. In the meantime, check out the comments on this post to see what other goodies will up there for all to grab!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great dude!

    Looking forward to all of these things!

    Beau

    ReplyDelete