Monday, January 19, 2015

Expanded Petty Gods Update

Don't have a ton of time for this (busy work day, even for a holiday). I'll be brief, but I wanted to share progress.

Apart from the indexes, THE ENTIRE BOOK IS LAID OUT!!! It clocks in at 384 PAGES!!! (not including the indexes, will will have to be the absolutely last thing added to the book). There are plenty of artholes left to be filled, there is still a bit of content missing on the "Minions" and "Cults" sections, and there is some tweaking to be done to the "Spells" section... but that's it!!!

Artwork is continuing to ooze in... and the latest submissions are killer! (I will try to do a post in the next couple of days showing off some of the newer submissions.)

If I can keep the art needs on track, I'm still aiming for release by the end of February. (Those who are waiting, keep your fingers crossed. Those who are slated for art contributions, keep those pens/styluses busy... and THANK YOU!)

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know you're just quoting Futurama, but I did want to be clear (for those that may not know), nobody who worked on this project will be making any money from it. The PDF will be released for free, and the print version will be sold "at cost" through Lulu.com.

      Delete
  2. can't wait to see it

    magnificent job by all involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a petty god of artholes? because there should be....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can help fill in art-holes still... the simpler the faster.

    ReplyDelete