Over the weekend, I did make some really good progress on the zine.
- The page count is now up to 32 pages + cover (from 28 + cover)
- I finished an article on Viking longhouses (which supports the adventure in the issue).
- I've added an article on dealing with level drain
(since wights are part and parcel of Nordic/Viking-themed adventuring).
- I've added some new magic items.
- I've started work on an article takes tribes/characters from William Morris’s
The House of the Wolfings, and turns them into sandbox fodder (giving some overview information on each group, and listing a few notable NPCs from the story). It's about 1/2-done.
- I made some progress on the rune-based adventure seed generator.
Then I'll talk about that tomorrow.