Friday, December 20, 2013

If you haven't been getting in on all this free stuff,
you need to! (Free d30 Sandbox Companion?)

Hopefully, all of you aware of Erik Tenkar's 12 days of OSR Christmas over at Tenkar's Tavern. Today is day 8 (started last night) and I've donated print copies of my adventures The Ogress of Anubis and The Valley of the Five Fires. All you have to do is go over to Tenkar's Tavern and comment on the post (by 8 p.m. EST tonight) and Erik will randomly pick a winner. This is one of the few print prizes that will be shipping internationally! I also just emailed Erik to let him know that if today's winner is the continental U.S., I'M GOING TO THROW IN A "PRE-RELEASE" PRINT EDITION OF THE d30 SANDBOX COMPANION !!!!!.

3 comments:

  1. So is the Sandbox Companion really done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the final edits have been made and I ordered the final test prints last night. Welbo and I will be preparing the PDF (with hot links, etc.) over the next few days. If the test print comes back in time and it looks good, the PDF and print versions will be available starting the morning of December 30. Full update to follow on the blog in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice addition. I'm crossing my fingers for the win.

    ReplyDelete