I've been laying low this week because I've been secretly working on my first foray into the world of old school zines. And so I introduce The Dragon Horde, 20 pages + "cover" available as a "Pay What You Want" from RPGNow.
Inside this inaugural issue:
• The Monster Roster: the leech-man and the beguine, with Oe/BX/1e stats
• d30 feature: Where Does the Weapon Hit?
• Familiars Found: Guidelines for Spellcaster Familiars in my Universal RPG The System
• A Map of Yal Caramon and an overview of Lerdyn Chrisawn's Chronicle
• New NPC Class: Chroniclist
• The Undertemple of Arkon: An Adventure for Characters Levels 1-3
• Seven New Magical Weapons
• Who Speaks What: A Languages Spoken Crib Sheet
• Who's in the Tavern: Tables to Fill the Tables at the Local Tavern